Newborn Plastic s.c., a Kolbuszowa-based company providing services in the growing plastics industry, is seeking an energetic and ambitious person for the position of Junior Purchasing Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow in the field of purchasing, gain experience and participate in a variety of purchasing projects.
- Collaborate with the purchasing team in daily operations.
- Assist in supplier market analysis processes.
- Assist in negotiating terms and conditions of purchasing contracts.
- Assist in monitoring and managing supplier relationships.
- Participate in procurement process optimization projects.
- Performing other tasks related to the purchasing area.
- Caring for the positive image of the company and building a strong position in the market.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent work organization and meticulousness.
- Communicativeness and ability to establish business relations.
- Willingness to learn and develop in the field of purchasing.
- Knowledge of English or German to a communicative degree.
- Cat B driving license.
- Welcome experience in the purchasing department min. 6 months.
- Experience in the plastics industry is welcome.
- A chance to gain experience in a modern and rapidly growing company.
- Individual support in professional development.
- Friendly working atmosphere.
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
- Hybrid work: 20% work at the company’s headquarters, 80% business trips.
- Interesting work in a modern and rapidly growing company.
- Employment on the basis of a B2B contract or an employment contract,Necessary tools for work (including a company car, phone, laptop)
How to Apply: If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please write “Application for the position of Junior Procurement Specialist” in the subject line of the message.